Philipponnat Cuvée 1522 Brut Grand Cru

Philippo1522.jpg
Philippo1522.jpg

Philipponnat Cuvée 1522 Brut Grand Cru

120.00

Cuvée 1522 is one of the loveliest Champagnes I know. 65% comes from pinot noir vineyards in the Aÿ vineyard of Le Léon, the remaining 35% is chardonnay. Deep notes of pear and apple, citrus, brioche, and white rock lead to lovely, chalk-laced flavors that are brilliantly focused yet delicate and showing great pedigree. Dosage: 4.5 g/l

PRODUCER  Philipponnat
REGION  Mareuil-Sur-Ay, Champagne
GRAPES  Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
YEAR  2007
ALCOHOL  12.5%

Quantity:
Add To Cart